Moher & Riber
- In Foster In New Romney
- 3 Years Old
- Cat Workable
Moher & Riber can be rehomed anyway in England or Wales.
Moher and Riber arrived from Spain together but until recently they lived in separate foster homes. Then we moved them into the same home and a huge bromance blossomed. Our 2 shy galgos became 1 – they eat, sleep and play together. The change in them, when they are together is remarkable.
It is for this reason that we are now looking for a home for them together.
We understand this is a huge ask – but they are a very special pair of boys and someone will be very lucky to adopt them.
They do need very special owners – but those owners will be so lucky. We will be posting lots of videos and photos of them on our facebook page. Their criteria are:
- There must be a confident feel within your home – if anyone is anxious or stressed, the boys will pick up on it and this will make them worse.
- The boys are living in a reasonably built up area and they can just about deal with this – but please note you will not be able to let them off lead for many months – maybe up to a year – if at all. On this point, we just don’t know. You can live in a busy area – but you will need a SECURE garden big enough for them to play and do zoomies. You’ll also need to have quiet walking areas accessible and enjoy lots of walking.
- The boy scan be left if you work. They currently have a lovely dog walker who pops in to take them for a walk. But they do need to bond with your walker.
- You will need to have a quiet corner for them – and to allow them on your sofa – they love sofas!
- You will not get much from the dogs when you meet them – you will be a stranger to them. You will need to take a chance on them, having watched all of their videos. You must be able to understand they will be “as seen” only once they are settled in your home – not when you meet them.
- They can live with other dogs, they are both dog friendly and sociable.
Please make sure you are in a position to adopt a dog, before completing the online adoption form. We are unable to hold onto dogs for more than a few days, once you have passed your homecheck.
We do rehome throughout the UK, so long as you are prepared to travel to meet the dog within a few days of applying for him and then again to adopt him, once you have passed your homecheck.