Dental Care For Dogs
Greyhounds have notoriously bad teeth – here are suggestions to clean them up before you need a visit to the vet.
Dental Care For Dogs
Greyhounds have notoriously bad teeth so dental care for dogs is so important. Their teeth are bad, thanks in part to the low grade meat they are fed at racing kennels. These products can help teeth stay plaque free and save on costly dental bills in the future. You can read our section on greyhounds and teeth here.
Use the toothpaste and finger brushes daily – especially with the teeth at the back of the mouth.
Vets Best Clean Teeth Finger Pads
- Vet’S Best Dog Teeth Cleaning Finger Wipes Are An Alternative To Dog Toothpaste And Provide An Effective Way To Clean A Dogs Teeth And Maintain Good Oral Hygiene.
- Regular Use Of The Finger Cleaning Pads Will Help In Reduce Plaque And Tarter Build-Up And Promote Fresh Breath.
- These Specially Designed Pads Are Safe And Easy To Use, Allowing The Pet Owner To Be Guided By Touch When Cleaning Their Dogs Teeth.
- For Best Results Use Daily, Gently Rub The Teeth And Gums In A Circular Motion. Pack Contains 50 Single Use Moistened Finger Pads.
Dentifresh Tooth Paste & Brush Kits
- Fights Plaque
- Freshens Breath
- Meat Flavour
- Non–enzymatic (suitable for frequent use)
- Made in GB
Each pack contains doggie tooth paste and a toothbrush.
Dental Spray – Arm & Hammer
- Helps to control tartar and keep your pet’s teeth and gums clean.
- Specially formulated to fight tartar naturally with baking soda and green tea leaf extract.
- Easy to use formula with no rinsing or brushing required.
Dental Mints – Arm & Hammer
- The crunchy texture of each mint helps to freshen breath, whiten teeth and reduce tartar.
- Containing baking soda, flavoured with green tea leaf extract and natural herbs
Dental Rinse – Arm & Hammer
- Simply add to your pet’s drinking water to fight tartar and combat bad breath for 24 hours.
- Formulated with baking soda it is virtually odorless and tasteless so your dog won’t even know he is fighting dental disease even when he drinks.
- This seems to be expensive but you only use a tiny amount which is sprinkled onto their food each day (a spoon is included to measure the quantity). The active ingredient is a specially selected alga, Ascophyllum Nodosum, harvested along the North Atlantic coast. A 100% all natural product, ProDen PlaqueOff® Powder is free from additives and artificial preservatives, and contains no gluten or added sugar.
- ProDen PlaqueOff® Powder is not a substitute for tooth brushing. It is a complement to brushing and the combination will help remove plaque and tartar, and keep your pet’s mouth clean.
Everyone at Kent Greyhound Rescue is a volunteer so when you shop with us you really do help fund the work we do.
Have you looked at our Facebook page?
Dental Spray, Dental Fluid, Dental Mints, Dental Brush, Dental Finger Brush, Dental Paste, Plaque Off, Dentifresh Brush & Paste Kits, Clean Teeth Finger Pads (pack of 50), Plaque Off Chicken Dental Bones, Ceva Logic Oral Hygiene Gel