Fleece PJs Greyhound, Lurcher, Whippet
Fleece house coats are great for chilly but dry days outside or for using as a housecoat/pj’s.
If your dog will not settle at night, it could be that they are feeling the cold and need a fleece. They are also great for spring and autumn walks when it is just a little cold outside or as an extra layer if it really cold.
These cosy coats are available in a wide range of colours and sizes. They are machine washable and very comfortable to wear.
Please note the sizing for the fleece coats is different from the outdoor coats as they start further down the back so you need to size down. (e.g. if your dog is 24 inches from nap to top of the tail, and the coat sits a few inches away from the nap – it will hang a few inches over the rear).
To determine the size you require, measure your dog from the base of his neck to the top of his tail (so the whole length of his back) – then you need to size down – so if your dog is 24 inches along the back please order a size 22. We have quoted the width so you can check the smaller size will also be wide enoguh. As a rough guide:
- Size 20 (length 21 width 20) is for a small whippet or puppy or lurcher.
- Size 22 (length 23 width 21)is for a whippet, small lurcher of puppy.
- Size 24 (length 25 width 21)is for a smaller lurcher, larger whippet or smaller female greyhound.
- Size 26 (length 27 width 23.5) is for a smaller female greyhound or larger lurcher.
- Size 28 (length 29 width 24) is for smaller male or normal female greyhound.
- Size 30 (length 31 width 25) is for your average male greyhound.
- Size 32 (length 33 width 25) is for the very large male greyhound.
We hope this hasn’t confused you! any questions please contact us before buying.
32, 30, 28, 26, 24, 22, 20
Red & Blue, Red & Black, Black & Red, Black & Yellow, Green & Yellow, Purple, Pink & Black, Royal Blue & Red, Navy Blue & Red, Navy Blue & Black, Lilac, Navy & Red, Black & Red, Lilac, Red & Black, Green & Black, Red & Royal Blue