Pet Corrector – from The Company Of Animals.
Pet corrector emits a hiss of compressed air (completely safe for animals,) to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behaviour. The noise is similar to the hiss warning sound made by a cat alerting him to danger. Very good for new dogs who seem to have nervous aggression towards other dogs, cat training, and barking.
If you have a greyhound or lurcher who is not good with other dogs, if may be that he has lead agression .e.g a fear of other dogs when on a lead – in which case using pet corrector will make him worse – please read here
- The Pet Corrector can help with: Barking, Chasing, Stealing, Jumping Up, House Manners or other unwanted behaviours
- It works by emitting a hiss of compressed gas, designed to gain the dog’s attention to interrupt the unwanted behaviour, and once distracted a positive command or reward can be inserted
- It is used and recommended by trainers and behaviourists throughout the world. It is extremely effective and over 4 million have been sold to date
- Pet Corrector should always be used responsibly, never sprayed directly into an animals face and is not recommended for use with young puppies
- Included in the pack is a comprehensive free training guide, featuring tips and easy to follow instructions to ensure effective and responsible use
Available in 2 sizes: 50ml and 200 ml.