These stylish macs come in a wide range of colours – they are lightweight and ideal for rainy days!
The rain macs are what they say they are – just a lightweight rain mac to keep your dog dry. They can be used all year round.
For those colder days, the macs can be worn over a jumper or fleece. To determine the size you require, measure your dog from the base of his neck to the top of his tail (so the whole length of his back) and in inches that is the size, so if your dogs back is 28 inches, his size is 28. As a rough guide:
- Size 32 for the very large male greyhound
- Size 30 for your average male greyhound
- Size 28 for smaller male or normal female greyhound
- Size 26 is for a smaller female greyhound or larger lurcher
- Size 24 is for a lurcher of larger whippet
- Size 22 is for a whippet or smaller lurcher
- Size 20 is for a small whipper or puppy.
Although designed for more deep chested dogs, the coats do fit other breeds.
The coats do not have a slot for a lead or harness to pull through but you can wear a harness over the coat.
20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
Baby Pink, Black with Red Trim, Black with Yellow Trim, Blue with Red Trim, Hi-Viz, Lilac, Orange, Orange Hi Viz, Pink, Purple, Red with Blue Trim, Turquoise, Yellow, Yellow Hi Viz