- In Foster In Faversham
- 1 Year Old
- Laid Back & Lazy
Dempsey is just the most sweetest funniest hound. He is a big brindle puppy who just loves people and fun and life in general. He is ready to do lots of learning and just be a great family pet.
Dempsy is still a puppy and like all puppies he responds realy well to gentle and firm parenting. He has been in a foster home for a few weeks now so he is getting started on some good basic training.
Here is a recent update we have had from his foster mum.
- Clean from day one;
- He is gentle and he loves a cuddle/massage;
- He is becoming playful and this is sure to come out more as he settles;
- He takes food gently and really loves all food!
- He walks very nicely on lead but gets a excited if he sees a rabbit;
- He is ok with traffic, lorries & buses;
- He is a very content boy and fits in well to the family.
- He likes EVERYONE he meets;
- He lives with greyhounds, but could be an only dog if his owners are around a lot;
- He is a big boy that needs a big bed;
- He needs a secure garden because he is interested in what is going on outside;
- He dosnt like to sleep in unless he has someone close by;
- He seems to be good with other dogs and sometimes gets excited when they are running around;
- He gets lots of attention because is stunning and friendly;
- He will be a fantastic pet.
He is having such a good start in life, and is learning to be a brilliant pet.
Dempsey has a pet passport.
If you have children please read our section on children and hounds.
Please make sure you are in a position to adopt a dog, before completing the online adoption form. We are unable to hold onto dogs for more than a few days, once you have passed your homecheck.
We do rehome throughout the UK, so long as you are prepared to travel to meet the dog within a few days of applying for him and then again to adopt him, once you have passed your homecheck.