Botanica is an award winning range of natural creams, sprays and washes for pets and humans. The products are all vegan, cruelty free, 100% natural, certified non toxic, sustainabley made and they smell gorgeous. They are made in Co Down, and all the products are made from natural ingredients with proven benefits and are clinically tested to be safe – the main ingredients are Tea Tree, Lavendar, Comfrey and Aloe Vera – more information below.
Botanica Natural Herbal Cream
Botanica’s Natural Herbal Cream can be beneficial on a wide range of skin conditions i.e.: cuts, grazes, rain scald, mud rash, cracked sore heels, girt scaled etc. Wounds recover very quickly. It helps keep skin texture smooth and supple. It relaxes sore tendons and soothes muscular aches. The cream contains a natural insect repellent. 125mls, 300mls, 500mls.
Botanica Cleansing Wash
A unique combination of natural herbal ingredients, blended to make a soothing, antiseptic wash. Available in 300mls or 500mls
Botanica Small Animal Care Cream
Botanica’s Small Animal Care Cream was designed with severe cases in mind; it has six main ingredients Tea Tree, Lavender, Comfrey, Aloe Vera, Neem and Cedar Wood. All of which help with
the rejuvenation and will aid in the recovery of irritated/ itchy skin. 125mls
Botanica Anti Itch Cream
Botanica’s Anti-itch Cream helps soothe and moisturise. With its uniqueblend of herbal properties it acts quickly and has an in built natural insectrepellent.
Botanica creams are created with a unique combination of herbal ingredients carefully selected and blended to feed and encourage healthy skin. The herbal properties of Tea Tree, along with soothing Aloe Vera and the additional beneficial value of Comfrey and Lavender for Aching muscles & tendons, provide an all purpose herbal cream to help support and maintain a healthy skin against excessive external and environmental conditions. Lavender for instance acts as a natural insect deterrent. 500mls
Botanica 6 in 1 Spray
Botanica 6-in-1 Spray is a multi-purpose spray, with its unique formula, which can be used for dandruff, flakey skin, wounds, detangler, fleas.
TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil has a proven history & is a powerful antiseptic, fungicidal & anti-bacterial agent. Its record is unmatched and it is used to assist with countless skin conditions
This wonderful skin care herb is used to reduce oiliness & maintain a balanced healthy texture. Historically used to relieve pain for inflamed and bruised areas & to promote circulation.
From ancient times Comfrey has acquired an unrivalled reputation as a medicinal herb. It’s name derives from the Latin “Conferre”, meaning bring or grow together.
This ingredient is a natural skin restorer. It contains skin nutrients which aid and speed up the restoration of skin tissues and helps reduce scarring.
- Neem – Neem is most commonly known as a non-toxic but very powerful insecticide & anti-fungal natural oil
- Cedarwood Oil – Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antifungal and insecticidal properties. As a result, there are lots of benefits to using it
- Rosehip Oil – Prized since ancient times, this powerful skin nourisher is one of the most well known anti-aging oils
- Citronella oil – is considered to be one of the more effective natural insect repellents
- Wheat germ oil – contains high levels of vitamin E and is a powerful antioxidant that is soothing and thought to help the skin
- Myrtle – Containing many powerful antioxidants, Myrtle essential oil has been found to be extremely beneficial for many skin conditions
- Peppermint oil – cleanses the skin & has antiseptic & antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which can sooth irritation