Made in the UK, CosyDogs CosyFit harnesses are very high quality, incredibly comfortable and easy to use.
CosyDog dog harnesses are specially designed to minimise chaffing, available in plain colours as well as in high visibility, designed for comfort as well as practicality.
If you have a new or nervous dog, a harness is ideal as it gives you greater control if you use a double ended lead, with one part attached to the harness and the other one on the collar. Then if anything happens your dog cannot get out of his collar and escape because he is still attached to you via the harness. The harness also allows you to have more control over your dog as you can restrain him better by holding onto the harness. This is very useful for non dog friendly greyhounds, dogs straight off the track, or for cat training.
If you are more confident, because you know your dog cannot escape if he gets scared, your dog will also be more confident.
The harnesses are a god send to anyone with a nervous dog, a dog that refuses to walk because he is timid, if you are nervous with your dog, for a dog that is not small dog friendly or for cat training – just to name a few reasons why we really do recommend the cozy dog harness.
- Neon fleece fabric which can have highly visible reflective retro tape added for extra safety.
- Easy fit dog harness, no lifting and putting the dogs legs through to fit in.
- Undo the two side clips to fit, all clips fully tested.
- Neon soft fleece fabric, no rubbing from the strong webbing.
- Fully adjustable on both sides of the harness, non-slip adjusters.
- Very comfortable for the dog, no pulling around the neck part.
- Let the dog run freely with the dog harness still on.
- Machine washable.
- The harness can be worn over any coat or under a coat if it has a hole to slip the lead through.
To chose the correct size, measure the chest just behind the 2 front legs. The measurements are in cms and can be adjusted between to 2 sizes for a correct fitting
- Size 2 (43-64 cms) is for a small puppy
- Size 3 (49-70 cms) is for a whippet or puppy
- Size 4 (51-78 cms) is for a larger whippet, lurcher or small greyhound
- Size 5 (62-85 cms) is for a standard greyhound;- most male and the larger female greyhounds fit this size unless very small or very large
- Size 6 (75-102 cms) is for a very large male greyhound – they dogs are usually 40+ kgs
All sizes are adjustable.
Red, Pink Hi Viz, Pink, Yellow, Black, Black Hi Viz, Light Blue, Orange, Dark Green, Light Green, Dark Blue Hi Viz, Red Hi Viz, Purple, Grey, Dark Blue, Light Blue High Viz
Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 6