Fleece Dog Coat Or PJs available is size 20 to 32. They are great for greyhounds lurchers whippets but will fit any type of dog. If your dog will not settle at night, it could be that they are feeling the cold and need a fleece. They are also great for spring and autumn walks when it is just a little cold outside or as an extra layer if it really cold.
These cosy fleece dog coat or PJs are available in a wide range of colours and sizes. They are machine washable and very comfortable to wear, sepcially at night as PJs.
Please note the sizing for the fleece coats is different from the outdoor coats as they start further down the back so you need to size down. (e.g. if your dog is 24 inches from nap to top of the tail, and the coat sits a few inches away from the nap – it will hang a few inches over the rear).
To determine the size you require, measure your dog from the base of his neck to the top of his tail (so the whole length of his back) – then you need to size down – so if your dog is 24 inches along the back please order a size 22. We have quoted the width so you can check the smaller size will also be wide enoguh. As a rough guide the size is:
- 20 (length 21 width 20) is for a small whippet or puppy or lurcher.
- 22 (length 23 width 21)is for a whippet, small lurcher of puppy.
- 24 (length 25 width 21)is for a smaller lurcher, larger whippet or smaller female greyhound.
- 26 (length 27 width 23.5) is for a smaller female greyhound or larger lurcher.
- 28 (length 29 width 24) is for smaller male or normal female greyhound.
- 30 (length 31 width 25) is for your average male greyhound.
- 32 (length 33 width 25) is for the very large male greyhound.
We hope this hasn’t confused you! any questions please contact us before buying a fleece coat.
Everyone at Kent Greyhound Rescue is a volunteer (no one is paid). So, when you buy from our shop you are directly helping us save more lives. All profits from the shop help KGR rescue, rehabilitate and rehome more greyhounds, lurchers, whippets, galgos or podencos. We get no funding from the racing industry so our online shop really does allow us to continue the work we do.