Designed in Norway
They are high visability in low light and turn into a rainbow colour (green) or a high viz version (the pink one) to keep your dog safe. They are expensive but they are beautiful coats and they are classed as waterproof not just shower proof. We only have a few at the moment to see how they sell, but we may extend the range next year. Please note the sizing is very generous so please measure your dog as normal then follow this advice:
If your dog is a size 26 coat he needs the size 60 coat (Medium)
If your dog is a size 28 coat he needs the size 65 coat (Large)
If your dog is a size 30 0R 32 coat he needs the size 70 coat (X Large)
The inner wool mix lining is designed to keep your dog warm. Natural wool has properties unlike any man-made material. Wool is warm, even if it gets wet. It’s moisture-wicking and antibacterial. Adding synthetics to the mix gives the product softness and durability.
The smart reflective surface makes your dog visible in car headlights. The amazing colorful reflective effect ensures your best friend shines brighter than any gemstone. The jacket is made of 100% waterproof fabric and its seams are taped making sure your dog stays dry and comfortable.
- Amazing rainbow reflective effect – ultimate safety in low light conditions!
- Waterproof hood keeps the water and chill from getting in through the collar, you may also cover your dog’s ears.
- Harness opening with zipper – adjust the position and size of the opening.
- Adjustable neckline, waist, back length, and leg straps – for individual fit.
- Smart adjustments are hidden for style and safety.
Finding the perfect size
To determine PAIKKA jacket size, measure your dog’s back from neck to the base of the tail. If your dog is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger size. Please note that measurements on the size chart are the maximum measurements. Back length, neckline and belt may be adjusted smaller.